DATA PRIVACY SUMMARY
This document is being provided to you in line with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into effect on 25 May 2018.
From that date, the GDPR, together with applicable Irish requirements, amended existing data protection law and place enhanced accountability and transparency obligations on organisations when using your information. GDPR introduced changes which will give you greater control over your personal information, including a right to object to processing of your personal information where that processing is carried out for our business purposes.
The summary explains the most important aspect of how we use your information and what rights you have in relation to your personal information. Please take time to read this notice carefully and for further information please contact any of the directors on 01 8250622.
1. Information we collect
We will hold:
• Data to identify you, including your contact information;
• Information about you provided by others;
• Information which you have consented to us using; and
• Other personal information and information provided when exercising your rights under Section 6 below.
2. How we use your information and the legal basis
• You have agreed or explicitly consented to the using of your data in a specific way (you may withdraw your consent at any time);
• Use is necessary in relation to a service or a contract that you have entered into or because you have asked for something to be done so you can enter into a contract with us, Cabinpac Limited
• Use is necessary because we have to comply with a legal obligation, reporting to regulatory authorities and law enforcement;
• Use for our legitimate interests (which you may object to) such as managing our business including credit risk management, providing service information, training and quality assurance, portfolio management and strategic planning and purchase or sale of assets.
3. Who we share your information with
When providing services to you, we may share your information with:
• Your authorised representatives;
• Third parties with whom: (i) we need to share your information to facilitate transactions you have requested; and (ii) you ask us to share your information.
• Service providers (Vendors) who provide us with support services;
4. How long we hold your data
How long we hold your data for is subject to legislation and regulatory rules we must follow.
5. Implications of not providing your data
If you do not provide information we may not be able to:
• Provide requested goods and/or services to you;
• To continue to provide and/or renew existing goods and/or services.
We will tell you when we ask for information which is not a contractual requirement or is not needed to comply with our legal obligations.
6. How to exercise your information rights including the right to object
From 25 May 2018 you have several enhanced rights in relation to how we use your information, including the right, without undue delay, to:
• Find out if we use your information, access your information and receive copies of your information;
• Have inaccurate/incomplete information corrected and updated;
• Object to particular use of your personal data for our legitimate business interest or direct marketing purposes;
• In certain circumstances to have your information deleted or our use of your data restricted;
• Exercise the right to data portability (i.e. obtain a transferrable copy of your information we hold to transfer to another provider); and
• To withdraw consent at any time where processing is based on consent.
If you wish to exercise any of your data rights, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 01 8250622.
If we are unable to deal with your request fully within a calendar month (due to the complexity or number of requests) we may extend this period by a further two calendar months and shall explain the reason why.
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner or another supervisory authority. You can contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at:
Telephone: 1890 252 231 E-mail: email@example.com
7. How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we use your information you can reach any of the directors at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting 01 8250622.